Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"To manage customer complaints" .. The Central Bank creates an electronic platform for financial ins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"To manage customer complaints" .. The Central Bank creates an electronic platform for financial ins Empty "To manage customer complaints" .. The Central Bank creates an electronic platform for financial ins

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Aug 2024, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]"To manage customer complaints" .. The Central Bank creates an electronic platform for financial institutions[/size]
    • Today 14:55

Information/ Baghdad.. 
    The Central Bank announced, on Wednesday, the creation of an electronic platform to manage complaints from clients of financial institutions. 
    The bank stated in a statement received by / Al-Maalouma / agency that it "seeks to automate the work of the financial sector to reduce reputational risks and enhance trust between all financial institutions and the public. In this regard, it has created an electronic platform for managing complaints, the work of which is summarized in automating the financial institutions' receipt of public complaints via the complaint form link, and managing their processing under the supervision of the Central Bank." 
    He continued, "The response period for a complaint filed against financial institutions on the platform takes between one and five working days, determined by the Central Bank of Iraq through the system for each complaint based on its nature and the importance of processing it. If financial institutions do not respond to the complaint directed to them through the system within the specified time, a fine of (100,000 Iraqi dinars) will be imposed for each complaint for each day of delay." End 25/Y

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 10:21 pm