Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval to implement the electricity privatization experiment in Baghdad.. Will the generators disa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval to implement the electricity privatization experiment in Baghdad.. Will the generators disa Empty Approval to implement the electricity privatization experiment in Baghdad.. Will the generators disa

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 4:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Approval to implement the electricity privatization experiment in Baghdad.. Will the generators disappear?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-15 | 03:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local

Baghdad Provincial Council is moving towards privatizing electricity in all regions successively, in order to end the generators file by the end of this year 2024.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Head of the Oil and Gas Committee in the Provincial Council, Safaa Al-Mashhadani, explained that his council obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers to implement the electricity privatization experiment in the Mansour area and then the Al-Mamoun district, to then move to implement it in all areas of the capital successively, indicating that the council seeks to end the generators file by the end of this year 2024.

He pointed out that the council had previously voted to set the price of generators for the current months of August and next September at 8,000 dinars for the regular line, and 12,000 dinars for the gold line. However, the council’s local field teams detected 128 violations of these instructions, even though most generator owners receive subsidized monthly fuel quotas. He stressed at the same time that violators will be subject to strict penalties, in addition to stopping the kerosene quota, removing the generator and replacing it with a new one.

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 1:52 am