Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Oil signs contracts to develop 13 exploration blocks and oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Oil signs contracts to develop 13 exploration blocks and oil fields Empty Ministry of Oil signs contracts to develop 13 exploration blocks and oil fields

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 5:17 am

Ministry of Oil signs contracts to develop 13 exploration blocks and oil fields

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Wednesday (August 14, 2024), the signing of contracts to develop 13 exploration blocks and oil fields in the country, indicating that they will add large quantities of oil production estimated at 750,000 barrels per day.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul Ghani stressed the ministry's keenness and serious efforts to maximize oil production, in addition to optimal investment of gas through the development of oil and gas fields and exploration areas."
    She added that "13 initialed contracts were signed with the winning companies to develop the fields and exploration blocks within the fifth and sixth supplementary licensing rounds."
    The ministry explained that "these contracts will add large quantities of oil production estimated at 750 thousand barrels per day, in addition to investing 850 cubic meters per day of gas," noting that "these quantities and production and investment capacities of gas aim to achieve flexibility in equipping power generation stations with gas fuel, in addition to supporting the energy sector in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:22 am