Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE exports to Iraq grow by more than 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE exports to Iraq grow by more than 40% Empty UAE exports to Iraq grow by more than 40%

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:07 am

UAE exports to Iraq grow by more than 40%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-08-25 03:40
    font

Shafaq News/ Vice President of the UAE, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, announced on Sunday that the country's foreign trade amounted to 1.4 trillion dirhams during the first half of 2024.
    Bin Rashid wrote on his account on the “X” platform that exports in just 6 months reached what was exported in a whole year before Corona in 2019, adding that at a time when the global growth rate of foreign trade reached about 1.5%, the growth in our foreign trade reached 11.2% annually.
    He pointed out the growth of non-oil exports by 25%, explaining that the goal is to achieve 3 trillion dirhams in non-oil foreign trade by the end of this year.
    Bin Rashid also pointed out that economic relations with various countries have been consolidated, as trade with India increased by 10%, with Turkey by 15%, and with Iraq by 41%, making it the first destination for Emirati exports, followed by India, Turkey, and others.
    The Vice President of the UAE continued by saying: Several years ago, we announced our national economic goals, and we announced that our foreign trade target for the year 2031 is 4 trillion dirhams annually.
    He concluded his post by saying: Today, we received the figures for the first half of 2024, where our exports in just 6 months reached what we used to export in a whole year before Corona in 2019.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:37 am