Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new mechanism for distributing land plots to citizens in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new mechanism for distributing land plots to citizens in Najaf Empty A new mechanism for distributing land plots to citizens in Najaf

Post by Rocky Today at 5:33 am

[size=35][size=35]A new mechanism for distributing land plots to citizens in Najaf[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-22 | 05:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Local

The second deputy of the province revealed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Karar Mahbouba, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday, about a new mechanism that the governorate will adopt in distributing plots of land to citizens.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Mahbouba said in a statement received by Sumarya News, "We have a desire to deal with the issue of distributing land plots to citizens with complete seriousness by going to sort out land plots and giving them to...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"Developed," he said, noting that "this mechanism will be implemented within a short period."

Mahbouba added, "This experience...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You will be in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ashraf, we are coming to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]city[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By sorting out plots of land for citizens and rehabilitating all services such as water, sewage, electricity and rainwater drainage networks before distributing them to citizens, this will serve us in the issue of avoiding random construction and distorting the features of new cities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am