Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: We have started a qualitative movement in 4 governorates to end the danger o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: We have started a qualitative movement in 4 governorates to end the danger o Empty Parliamentary Security: We have started a qualitative movement in 4 governorates to end the danger o

Post by Rocky Today at 4:57 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Security: We have started a qualitative movement in 4 governorates to end the danger of “ISIS cells”[/size]

[size=45]2024-09-21
    The Parliamentary Security Committee revealed, today, Saturday, the start of a qualitative movement in 4 governorates to end the danger of sleeper cells.[/size]
    [size=45]The remote committee member, Ali Ne’meh, said in an interview, “The battle with the terrorist ISIS is basically centered on the information that leads us to uncover its secret hideouts, and the intelligence services have succeeded in achieving a series of breakthroughs that resulted in qualitative operations in 4 governorates during the current September.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "There is an ongoing movement to end the danger of sleeper cells in four governorates (Diyala - Kirkuk - Salah al-Din - Anbar) through coordination with various formations and with the support of the air force, which played important roles in overthrowing the most important names in the hierarchy of the terrorist organization ISIS."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "nearly 30 terrorists were killed in the four governorates during the past weeks, which indicates the importance of security coordination and its positive dimensions in eliminating the remaining cells of the terrorist organization."[/size]
    [size=45]The air force targeted a series of targets in the Anbar desert more than a week ago, killing 16 terrorists, including 6 important leaders.” End 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024, 9:21 am