Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Governmental Weakness"... 3 Countries Continue to Violate Iraq's Sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Governmental Weakness"... 3 Countries Continue to Violate Iraq's Sovereignty Empty "Governmental Weakness"... 3 Countries Continue to Violate Iraq's Sovereignty

Post by Rocky Today at 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]"Governmental Weakness"... 3 Countries Continue to Violate Iraq's Sovereignty[/size]
    • Today 14:19

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad... 
    Representative of the Fatah Alliance, Alaa Al-Haidari, confirmed today, Sunday, that three countries are practicing violations against Iraqi sovereignty, attributing the reasons for the violations to the weakness of the government. 
    Al-Haidari said in a statement to /Al-Maalouma/, that "the countries of America, Turkey and Kuwait are practicing blatant violations against Iraqi sovereignty amidst the weakness of foreign diplomacy  .
    " He added that "Turkey occupies dozens of kilometers deep inside Iraqi territory and places military barracks inside the Kurdistan region without any government deterrence." 
    He pointed out that "the clear violation of Iraqi sovereignty by America, Turkey and Kuwait showed the diplomatic weakness that Iraq suffers from." The
    American and Turkish occupation forces continue to violate Iraqi sovereignty through repeated targeting of security forces, in addition to controlling Iraqi territory under flimsy pretexts and arguments. End/25Q

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024, 9:34 am