Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Screwball
lonelyintexas
wciappetta
7 posters

Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend Empty Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend

Post by wciappetta Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend

[Baghdad-where]

Resumes the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, after the adjournment of the regular sessions end of last month.

According to a statement of the Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to resume meetings of the Council next Tuesday at eleven in the morning."

The statement called on "all MPs to attend the hearing to contribute to the adoption of laws that concern the citizens."

The House of Representatives has raised its regular after pleading financial budget in 29 of the last month to 10 February, a brief summary of this next Tuesday.

It is said that the Supreme religious authority has called in his Friday sermon today the House of Representatives to invest political consensus "relative" case for the adoption of important laws or modified "to be the supreme national interest, without special interest is the norm in the acceptance and rejection of the bills come up for discussion" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend Empty Re: Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 07 Feb 2015, 6:21 pm

Looking forward to next week, and them getting the HCL done.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend Empty Re: Parliament will reconvene next Tuesday, and his calls for the House of Representatives to attend

Post by Screwball Sun 08 Feb 2015, 1:48 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:Looking forward to next week, and them getting the HCL done.
    Thanks
    LIT

You and me both! And I expect a rate early after the 12th!
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

Screwball wrote:
    lonelyintexas wrote:Looking forward to next week, and them getting the HCL done.
    Thanks
    LIT

WOW SB, That would be nice, not sure I EXPECT it quite that soon, but hey I would love to be surprised!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

wow.... the 12th would be nice!!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:42 pm

CITEX wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    Thanks
    LIT

WOW SB, That would be nice, not sure I EXPECT it quite that soon, but hey I would love to be surprised!

Just me being hopeful! And seeing good things come out from the news of late! I also think the removal of curfew was a brave move and I am hoping that they did this expecting things to change quickly! And the only thing that can stop all the bombings would be new rate, job creation etc!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm

well screwball.....they are working on job creation and economic stimulus through soft bank loans in the private sector.  I really hope that they do not get to involved in the P3 investments as then most profit will leave the country.....now I believe according to another thread we will see this announced in two days!!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm

Screwball wrote:
    Thanks
    LIT

yes .1186 nothing more!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    Thanks
    LIT

yes .1186 nothing more!
     Oh well more time to shop!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:45 pm

Screwball wrote:
     Oh well more time to shop!
    lol, watch you shopping for now bro... hum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:11 pm