Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i Empty Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i

Post by Proven Sat 28 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm

Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy in practice
    3/1/2015 0:00
    To complement the work of the implementation of steps to develop the private sector
    BAGHDAD Alaa al-Tai
    government plans to hold an expanded conference attended by representatives of the public and private sectors to translate the recommendations of the Executive and procedures in order to proceed with the implementation of the national strategy for the development of the private sector, which recently launched, according to plans and mechanisms included. The chairman of the board of advisers Thamer Ghadhban told the "morning", about the government's preparations are underway to hold an expanded conference to announce the activation of the national strategy for private sector support mechanism where he is scheduled to take place mid-March. He said Ghadhban "The government embarked on taking executive actions recommended by the strategy and began actual steps will be translated at the conference which is being Configuration node, and includes all the relevant authorities to implement the national strategy for the development of the private sector, a government representatives, consultants, economists, private sector and business leaders."

He said The next meeting will include making recommendations and operational procedures in order to proceed to activate the strategy according to plans and mechanisms included in the restructuring of private sector companies, pointing out that the current government has launched an approved and declared strategy to be acted upon until 2030, for the development of the private sector and the three Mrahal.utaba Ghadhban that "lines core which include improving the business environment and make it suitable for the private sector and create windows privileges and guide the private sector, so that it is effective not only in production and service sectors quick profit exclusively, but goes to agriculture, industry and tourism, areas in which we have the advantage there.

For his part, noted Prime Minister Advisor Economic Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge, in a statement singled out the "morning", to find that the strategy for restructuring of private sector companies no longer just a desire, but an urgent need at the moment, especially as the government's withdrawal from certain sectors due to declining oil revenues led to a decline in spending Aovernma.oukal Anbuge that "what happens we have the opposite of the policy of the Western world, which when falling by the private spending, the government intervene to compensate for the shortfall in private spending, while we have we, the state is being spent and create demand and move the economy so when the revenue of the State to be the basis and dependent on oil revenues decline, , this leads to the creation of a fundamental problem, and here becomes an urgent need to engage the private sector strongly stimulate the economy. "

He said Anbuge that "unless the private sector support, there would be the economy, because they are complementary, and the state representing the administration," noting that the state in Iraq owner of each something which is driven by the economy, even when the private sector works to be a contractor for the government, "pointing out that Article 25 of the Constitution stresses the need for economic reform and economic freedom and economic rival and the market economy and enable the private sector, is that the work in this article was a" semi-Disabled "in the past the former, while the current government is working on activated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i Empty Re: Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i

Post by weslin3 Sun 01 Mar 2015, 11:09 am

Thanks for highlighting the activation date, mid-March.  flower
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i Empty Re: Prospective intergovernmental conference to translate the recommendations of the national strategy i

Post by zimi31 Sun 01 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm

weslin3 wrote:Thanks for highlighting the activation date, mid-March.  flower

Yes, thanks Proven all all other posters for taking the time to highlight the really important 'stuff'!!! Sometimes just jump on for a few minutes to catch up and easy to miss when scanning the articles!!!  thumbs
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 01 Mar 2015, 2:34 pm

Thanks Proven, great article.  Seems this process was broken up into parts.  Good to see another date for more progress in middle of March.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 01 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:Thanks Proven, great article.  Seems this process was broken up into parts.  Good to see another date for more progress in middle of March.
    Thanks
    LIT

Your welcome.  The signal is getting louder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:41 pm