Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implemtentation of private sector strategy mechanisms

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implemtentation of private sector strategy mechanisms Empty The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implemtentation of private sector strategy mechanisms

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 13 Mar 2015, 10:50 am

The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implemtentation of private sector strategy mechanisms

•  Published on Thursday 0.05 March / March 2015 12:36 Written by: Sheikh Salem Hits: 77

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN )  - Chairman of the advisers in the Cabinet Thamer Ghadhban announced determine on the 18th of this month as the date for the development of mechanisms for implementing the strategy of the private sector in an expanded meeting, noting that the development strategy of the private sector within the government program.

He said Ghadhban's ( IMN ) that "an expanded meeting will be held on 18 of this month to take executive actions and recommendations for a roadmap private sector strategy launched by the Prime Minister middle of last month," explaining that "the meeting will include representatives from the government, the private sector and the United Nations."

It is noteworthy that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi announced (February 12, 2015), the launch of a strategy for the development of the private sector within the government curriculum, according to the government's commitment to the government program and care workers in the private sector.  

Economists and workers in the private sector and believes that the launch of the strategy will raise great weight on the oil sector and diversify the sources of the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:24 am