Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars - Page 2 Empty Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars

Post by Proven Tue 17 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars

3/18/2015 0:00

As supporting the national economy
    BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi
    suggested economist appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh, the Ministry of Finance to issue Government bond debt is denominated in dollars, not dinars to contribute to the achievement of a national dividend would reduce the budget deficit ratio.

According to Wikipedia, the sovereign debt in the form of bonds, and when governments issue bonds they behave Spillane either put up their own currency bonds, which are geared toward local investors, in this case called the religion we have a government.

or the government to issue-oriented investors in overseas currency other than the local currency bonds, which are often international, such as the dollar or currency euro.

Saleh added in a statement the "morning" that the citizen trust much the government and when issuing government support and promotion at home and abroad, it is expected to deliver a high turnout of the public who are looking for an easy and low-risk investments.

He said the possibility of issuing such bonds periods repay chains of time ranging from one year, 5 years and 10 years, stressing the possibility that sold in the secondary domestic and global markets at a discount, pointing to the need to be classified degree credit for receiving the admissibility more among citizens abroad or foreigners who wish to buy these bonds.

He pointed out that the reason for evaluating the dollar comes to granting citizen's confidence to achieve greater financial returns and encourage the acquisition because it has thus contributed to the support of the country's economy and establish a good market for borrowing and reassure the public the possibility of selling in global markets or local (banks).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal to launch a Government bond debt in dollars

Post by fonz1951 Wed 18 Mar 2015, 4:45 am

well it just looks like to me that every time we start thinking we know what's going on in their heads, they up and throw another curve ball into the mix. it gets confusing after a while. i just want them to re value and get it over with once and for all, be it good bad or indifferent. just do it.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:26 pm