Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon Empty Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon

Post by wciappetta Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:17 am

Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon

Mon 01 Jun 2015 13:32 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad confirmed the international coalition to fight al coordinator "Daash" Gen. John Allen, on Monday, the US strategy against al "Daash" did not fail, as is likely that Iraqi forces will soon regain the city of Ramadi . Allen said that "the United States' strategy in dealing with the state regulation did not fail in spite of the control of the organization over vast areas in both Syria and Iraq," likely that "Iraqi forces regain control of the gray soon." 

Allen added that "there are elements of Iraqi forces are now advancing towards the gray, "rejecting" the analogy of what happened in Ramadi what happened in Mosul, which fell without resistance remember about a year ago. " He continued that "Iraqi forces have stood in defense of Anbar 18 months, but the lack of supplies forced it to retreat of the city, shortly after a wave of suicide attacks caused the deaths of large numbers of dead. "

It is said that US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said, earlier today (Monday June 1, 2015) that his country has no intention of re-occupation of Iraq or the deployment of large ground forces where in the framework of the fight against al "Daash," adding that inflict a comprehensive defeat organization is entrusted Iraqi government forces alone. saw Anbar province, recently, a sign security developments represented control "Daash" the important regions in Ramadi, before the arrival of security reinforcements to maintain backed crowd People in order to expel the organization. 

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon Empty Re: Coordinator of the international coalition against Daash likely to restore gray soon

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:46 am

Sounds good we are moving forward.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:39 am