Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama Creates New Rules That Could Lead to Gun Owners Being Tossed in Prison for Doing THIS Online

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Creates New Rules That Could Lead to Gun Owners Being Tossed in Prison for Doing THIS Online Empty Obama Creates New Rules That Could Lead to Gun Owners Being Tossed in Prison for Doing THIS Online

Post by day dreamer Tue 09 Jun 2015, 9:45 am

Obama Creates New Rules That Could Lead to Gun Owners Being Tossed in Prison for Doing THIS Online

Michael Cantrell
    June 9, 2015 10:28 am

There are two things President Obama hates more than anything else on this planet. The first is freedom of speech, and the other is the right to bear arms.

Both of these God-given rights protected under the Constitution provide Americans with the ability to fight back against corrupt, bloated government, so it’s easy to see why the First and Second Amendments are the bane of Obama’s existence.

It also explains why he’s trying to put some pretty severe limitations on both of these rights with the new rules the State Department just came up with for sharing technical data online.

These rules are so heinous it could cause gun owners and manufacturers to be tossed in prison or pay a sickeningly large fine for sharing technical information about their weapons online.

Welcome to Obama’s America, comrade!

From Bearing Arms:

With the new proposal published on June 3, the State Department claims to be “clarifying” the rules concerning “technical data” posted online or otherwise “released” into the “public domain.” To the contrary, however, the proposal would institute a massive new prior restraint on free speech.

This is because all such releases would require the “authorization” of the government before they occurred. The cumbersome and time-consuming process of obtaining such authorizations, moreover, would make online communication about certain technical aspects of firearms and ammunition essentially impossible.

Penalties for violations are severe and for each violation could include up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million. Civil penalties can also be assessed. Each unauthorized “export,” including to subsequent countries or foreign nationals, is also treated as a separate violation.

Gunsmiths, manufacturers, reloaders, and do-it-yourselfers could all find themselves muzzled under the rule and unable to distribute or obtain the information they rely on to conduct these activities. Prior restraints of the sort contemplated by this regulation are among the most disfavored regulations of speech under First Amendment case law.

In other words, if you make a YouTube review for a particular firearm and you share technical information about the weapon in the video and post it online, you could be heavily fined or tossed in the clink.

I’m not exactly a constitutional scholar like the “Commander-in-Chief,” but I do know a thing or two about it from taking a couple of looks at it over the years, and I’m pretty sure these rules are a clear violation of free speech.

Obama seems to be confused, as he obviously thinks he lives in Communist Russia or Europe, because last time I checked this was America, and we love freely expressing our thoughts, views, and opinions.

Especially about guns.

Which means we all need to stand up and fight against this sort of nonsense by voting pro-gun candidates into office, creating and signing petitions, and putting political pressure on our representatives and senators to oppose measures like these that restrict our rights.

The only reason the government has grown this strong and bloated is because we’ve allowed it to happen. Let’s not continue down that path a moment more.

http://www.youngcons.com/obama-creates-new-rules-that-could-lead-to-gun-owners-being-tossed-in-prison-for-doing-this-online/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm