Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Alsumaria News publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Alsumaria News publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms Empty Alsumaria News publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms

Post by wciappetta Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms

Sunday 6 September 2015 18:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published Alsumaria News, documents the industrial and agricultural, housing and lending mechanisms within the program of the Central Bank of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the year 2015.

The member of the Special Program of the Central Bank and the head of the Iraqi Business Council Daoud Abdel Zayer loan mechanism in an interview with Alsumaria News for, industrialists and farmers who want mortgage to see the mechanisms and take advantage of loans granted in accordance with the Central Bank's lending program of the five, trillion dinars after placing required to grant mechanisms.

He added that "the efforts made by the central bank and the members of the cell crisis, banking sector deserves praise being fielded everyone's status.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Lobo
    Lobo

Alsumaria News publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms Empty Re: Alsumaria News publishes documents industrial, agricultural and housing lending mechanisms

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Great news, thanks for posting

yesyesyesyes

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:01 am