Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari discuss with the French economic and trade relations economic official

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari discuss with the French economic and trade relations economic official Empty Zebari discuss with the French economic and trade relations economic official

Post by day dreamer Thu 01 Oct 2015, 8:47 am

Zebari discuss with the French economic and trade relations economic official

[ltr] 2015/10/1 14:35[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    Search Finance Minister Hocheaz Lipari with the head of economic circles in the Middle East at the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the French Jacques de Ajoji economic and trade relations between the two countries.

According to a ministry statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of "Zebari, head of economic circles, received the Middle East at the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the French and his accompanying delegation and discussed with him the economic and trade relations between the two countries and the importance of activating the joint ministerial committee between them as a framework is addressing all issues of which, moreover it was reviewed outstanding issues between Iraqi banks and some French companies and banks. "
    On the other side of the meeting, the minister also reviewed the developments of the relationship with the International Monetary Fund and how to benefit from the participation of Iraq in the autumn session of meetings of the IMF and World Bank as an opportunity for appropriate review and develop this relationship.
      End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 1:48 pm