Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S.

Lobo
    Lobo

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Empty Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S.

Post by Lobo Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:08 pm

Exclusive new photos, video: Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S.

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Chemwebs_latrop_ca_3
    Hi, I took these pics and collected a sample of Chem-Webs that came from the sky in November of 2014 here in Lathrop, CA. I took a sample from the fence and placed in a paper towel and sandwich baggie. I can send it to you for testing if you want it. I was dusted and my car also with the webs and after my wife washed my clothes that had this web stuff on them, she started getting bad rashes like never before. We are still paying for the medical treatment from that time. Thanks, and maybe I’ll here back from you to send the collected material. –John/Intellihub

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Chemwebs_lathrop_ca_2
    Hi, I took these pics and collected a sample of Chem-Webs that came from the sky in November of 2014 here in Lathrop, CA. I took a sample from the fence and placed in a paper towel and sandwich baggie. I can send it to you for testing if you want it. I was dusted and my car also with the webs and after my wife washed my clothes that had this web stuff on them, she started getting bad rashes like never before. We are still paying for the medical treatment from that time. Thanks, and maybe I’ll here back from you to send the collected material. — John/Intellihub

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Chemwebs_latrop_ca_1
    Hi, I took these pics and collected a sample of Chem-Webs that came from the sky in November of 2014 here in Lathrop, CA. I took a sample from the fence and placed in a paper towel and sandwich baggie. I can send it to you for testing if you want it. I was dusted and my car also with the webs and after my wife washed my clothes that had this web stuff on them, she started getting bad rashes like never before. We are still paying for the medical treatment from that time. Thanks, and maybe I’ll here back from you to send the collected material. — John/Intellihub

John also sent a second email Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015 to Intellihub reading:

And as luck would have it, more Chem-webs were falling from the sky again today. Here is a pic that I just took and more webs floating down as you look up. November is when this type is sprayed from my observation. Thanks, John.

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Chemwebs
    John/Intellihub

Massive military ‘chem-web’ deployments blanket parts of U.S. Chemwebs_bryanwood
    Bryan Wood/Intellihub

Please send any tips, photographs, videos or information you have on this subject to shepard@intellihub.com for publication.

Also don’t forget to watch my latest film SHADE which addresses geoengineering issues and agendas. In the film we prove how the U.S. Government is spraying poisonous toxins and metals onto the populace! Get your copy now at www.shadethemotionpicture.com.
    https://www.intellihub.com/exclusive-new-photos-massive-military-chem-web-deployments-blanket-parts-of-u-s/

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:43 pm