Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign: Government "forced" to protect the Saudi embassy under international law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign: Government "forced" to protect the Saudi embassy under international law Empty Foreign: Government "forced" to protect the Saudi embassy under international law

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:58 pm

[ltr]Foreign: Government "forced" to protect the Saudi embassy under international law[/ltr]

Since 01/06/2016 18:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Spokesman for the Foreign Ministry Ahmad Jamal, on Wednesday, the Iraqi government is "obliged" to protect the Saudi embassy in Baghdad, according to international law. 
    Said Jamal's / scales News /, that "the duty of the Iraqi government protect Aldppelmasah missions in Baghdad from any aggression or external threat or internal," explaining that "from within the Saudi Arabia embassy missions." 
    He said Spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, said that "this protection was based on the principles of international law and the rules of diplomatic representation, which provides for the protection of all diplomatic missions on its territory," adding, "It is not the Iraqi government's interest to create along sectarian with Saudi Arabia in the event of targeting the embassy in Baghdad. "[/ltr]

[ltr]This "The spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Gamal's / scales News /, on Tuesday, that the ministry is waiting for the orders of the Council of Ministers to shut down the Saudi embassy in the capital Baghdad," .anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 8:12 am