Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what she said about the oil ministry citizens equipped with "normal and reformulated gasolin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what she said about the oil ministry citizens equipped with "normal and reformulated gasolin Empty This is what she said about the oil ministry citizens equipped with "normal and reformulated gasolin

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jan 2016, 7:02 am

This is what she said about the oil ministry citizens equipped with "normal and reformulated gasoline"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oil Ministry confirmed Tuesday, continuing the processing of the ministry normal stations and high-octane gasoline (Enhanced), pointing out that everything that is said is that is "just rumors", as pointed to the existence of only four stations equipped with high-octane gasoline citizens.
    Said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for liquidation Mutasim Akram, "The ministry is continuing processing of citizens regular gasoline as well as gasoline High-octane at all gas stations," indicating that "no truth to the statements launched by one of the members of the Economic Commission House of Representatives to stop citizens processing the normal petrol."
    He called Akram "all sides not to launch random statements that would confuse the work of the ministry and confuse the facts on the citizens," expressing his "surprise at these statements because the number of filling stations that prepare citizens High gasoline octane does not exceed four stations in Baghdad among more than 185 station equipped ordinary citizens with gasoline. "
    The decision of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and Investment, Harith Chanchal, had said (January 18, 2016) The reduction in the Ministry of Oil for the price of reformulated gasoline came under directed the Ministry to cancel the regular gasoline and the establishment of reformulated gasoline, rather than gas stations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:38 pm