Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: we will phosphate and glass plants in Anbar Investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: we will phosphate and glass plants in Anbar Investment Empty Industry: we will phosphate and glass plants in Anbar Investment

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 6:59 am

[ltr]Industry: we will phosphate and glass plants in Anbar Investment[/ltr]

Since 01.21.2016 at 12:52 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahid al-Shammari, Thursday, that the ministry will display phosphate and glass plants in Anbar province to invest after they restored security situation, noting that the ministry intends to activate all its companies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said L / scales News /, said that "there are companies and plants belonging to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in Anbar province, including the phosphate and glass industries plant," pointing out that "when the stability of the security factor ministry will form committees directly to move on these plants."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The ministry plans to re-activate these laboratories and bring shortcomings in order to complete them or have you are viewing in the form of investment opportunities," adding, "The Ministry of Industry has continuous meetings with companies that want to invest in the present time in the field of phosphate."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the ministry as part of its plans to activate all its companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Anbar province, west of Iraq, of the provinces rich in natural resources and is home to about 53 trillion cubic feet of natural gas in addition to the numerous gold and phosphate, iron, uranium, silver, sulfur and mineral wealth.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But control of the terrorist organization Daash prevented the investment of those natural resources.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi security forces managed to regain control of the center of the city of Ramadi, Anbar province in December 28 2015. / ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 7:21 am