Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British company proceed with the exploration of oil fields in southern Iraq airplanes march

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British company proceed with the exploration of oil fields in southern Iraq airplanes march Empty British company proceed with the exploration of oil fields in southern Iraq airplanes march

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Oil field in Maysan province
    British company proceed with the exploration of oil fields in southern Iraq airplanes march

Author: BS, HAA 
    Editor: BK, BS 2016/01/26 16:44 Number of Views: 1223 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    It announced the British company specializing, on Tuesday, to embrace the first sorties exploratory air of oil fields in southern Iraq using drones remotely, usually that the technology will provide GPS and areas of exploration for those companies without a lot of effort or exposure to risk and go for sites where access is difficult to make.
    Said CEO of RSK Group British environmental consultancy, now Rider, according to the report Aanerjee Global Energy Global News of energy, and I followed (range Press), "The company has carried out the first sorties to explore her over southern Iraq's oil fields using aircraft march poll remote, and technical UAV ", noting that it" facilitates the positioning and areas of exploration for international oil companies without a lot of effort or exposure to risk and go for sites where access is difficult to do, so take pictures three dimensions that will save a lot of costs and efforts. "
    He added the rider, this "the first service of its kind to harness about particular customers the company by international oil companies operating in Iraq, to ​​provide geographic draw oil sites Service and aerial survey of its projects as well as provide important geological information without Bzhl strenuous efforts," noting that "the technique used provide engineering, scientific and technical services for the oil and gas companies operating in the fields of southern Iraq. "
    He continued Executive Director, that "the technique used also provide broadcast aerial photographs live directly to the site to be explored, and a clear vision for the project facilities and whether there is any stop in a chimney throwing flame, where it is processed without exposing having to stop work service," stressing the importance of "Service to the oil companies operating in Iraq."
    He predicted radar "increased use of this technique in Iraq after being found success in the rest of the world, including the Middle East."
    The march from the aircraft after use in a wide range of military and security tasks, and scientific exploration, including ground survey, by providing them with the necessary for each type of equipment such tasks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:37 pm