Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: $ 312 billion worth of funds looted from Iraq in 10 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: $ 312 billion worth of funds looted from Iraq in 10 years Empty Parliamentary: $ 312 billion worth of funds looted from Iraq in 10 years

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary: $ 312 billion worth of funds looted from Iraq in 10 years

 Baghdad / term 

Guessed MP Zainab visual sums of money that has been stolen during the last ten years, more than $ 300 billion, attributed it to "financial and administrative corruption is rampant within the state institutions." 
    Basri said in a statement that "the Iraqi funds looted by mafias administrative and financial corruption within a decade ago exist in the international banks and the names of senior mafia corruption that still exist under the shadow of political headlines and political cover in the political process. " 
    she added," these mafias stolen $ 312 billion, but they are looking for more entitled quotas and the sale of the ministries and government offices. " 
    Basri and followed" the Iraqi government the current bear full responsibility for the recovery of the looted money through the embassies of Iraq and the global legal institutions and Interpol because it funds the Iraqi people who are suffering from the economic crisis while sumptuously corrupt money Iraqi oil without the expense or punishment, as long as the quota system and political consensus to protect the corrupt. " 
    classified Iraq as part of another an international report of 10 of the most corrupt countries in the world, adding that he suffers from a fight al Daash terrorist with lower oil prices in the global markets, which will increase the deteriorating economic conditions may also be exposed to the risk of bankruptcy, according to observers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:13 am