Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial document postpones repayment borrowers loans from government banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial document postpones repayment borrowers loans from government banks Empty Financial document postpones repayment borrowers loans from government banks

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 8:54 am

Financial document postpones repayment borrowers loans from government banks

2/6/16

BAGHDAD / Sky Press
    I got "Sky Press" on Saturday, the document included a government decision to postpone the overdue benefits to the private sector for the benefit of the government.
    According to the document issued by the Minister of Finance Hochea Zebari, the "Committee for Economic Affairs of the government headed by Zebari discussed the support and stimulate the private sector Meeting Decisions on 01.26.2016."
    The Committee recommended, according to the document, to "postpone approval of the borrowers repay loans from government banks who have debts of state institutions for contracting or equipment and are prompted to pay their debt repayments in light of the state institutions and in coordination with the city."
    The religious authority confirmed, on Friday, not to display their visions in political affairs in the weekly Friday prayers, and showed that it would be "by developments in things and the requirements of events.
    So, a government source revealed earlier, the government decided to raise the interest rate on deposit money in banks to 18%, attributing this to help the government in overcoming the financial crisis.
    It is said that Chairman of the Investment and Construction Development Center Iraqi Ibrahim Albgdad said earlier that the importance and impact benefits the private sector to disrupt the projects, indicating that the sector understands the risks to the country's crisis and financial hardship because of lower oil prices and the war against terror Daash gangs.
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is going through an economic crisis because of lower oil prices, and Anfaqath in the war against al "Daash", as he emphasized Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in the November 18, 2015, that Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis in stronger, adding that he found now to strengthen the economy and the lack of dependence on oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm