Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services refer lagging projects to Integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services refer lagging projects to Integrity Empty Parliamentary services refer lagging projects to Integrity

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliamentary services refer lagging projects to Integrity
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed to the parliamentary committee services, on Wednesday, referring most of the projects 
    lagging and that kind of corruption to the integrity, noting that the judiciary is the body responsible for determining the amount of corruption and the party involved in it, as called for the need to eliminate the "mafias" misusing power. 
    Committee chairman MP Nazem al-Saadi said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", said that "most of the lagging projects and where there is corruption, has forwarded to the integrity," pointing out that "the judiciary is to determine the amount of corruption and who is corrupt." 
    he said al-Saadi, "our face Baghdad municipality and municipalities need to expand resources for the advancement of services and work on the revitalization of municipal work and eliminate the mafias that control the destiny of the people through overtaking and the use of power badly. " 
    the Committee on parliamentary integrity announced earlier, to begin an investigation into the" corrupt files "special projects secretariat Baghdad the previous period, pointing to address the Office of financial supervision to detect the size of private funds to those projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:30 am