Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary stresses the need to fight Aldaasha thought

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary stresses the need to fight Aldaasha thought Empty Badr parliamentary stresses the need to fight Aldaasha thought

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Badr parliamentary stresses the need to fight Aldaasha thought
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the head of the Badr parliamentary and member of the security and defense committee Qasim al-Araji, 
    on Wednesday, on the importance of combating thought "Aldaasha" takfiri, noting that it does not value the military to victory if he had this thought taught in Iraq's schools. 
    They said in a statement received "Baghdad news, "a copy of it, that" the face of the organization Daash terrorist needs a military confrontation, and that the people of Iraq heroes did not fall short of the Start, "pointing to" the importance of fighting takfiri thought, where he began the ideas of Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab taught in public religious schools in Iraq after 2003 ". 
    He added that" the issue of the fight against extremist ideology and destructive ordered successive governments have not taken after the change by any measure, and we will work to support the government and Sheikh Alhmam this national and humanitarian mission, which aims to fight takfiri Wahhabi extremist. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:33 pm