Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: political quota system will disrupt the ability of al-Abadi reform [audio]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: political quota system will disrupt the ability of al-Abadi reform [audio] Empty Deputy for the National: political quota system will disrupt the ability of al-Abadi reform [audio]

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:44 pm

Deputy for the National: political quota system will disrupt the ability of al-Abadi reform [audio]

History of edits:: 2016/2/16 8:30 

[Wayne - Exclusive]

He saw Deputy for the National Alliance, the political quota system will disrupt Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's ability to reform and the appointment of competent figures in the government's alternative to the existing characters.

The MP said the nostalgia Qaddo told all of Iraq [where] that "political quota system, which overwhelm the political process and the work of the House of Representatives and the government will disrupt al-Abadi's ability to appoint competent figures in the government."

He noted that "the vote on the agents, ministers, managers and military leaders in the parliament, the subject will hinder the work of the government, because there will be claims by the masses that there is a fair distribution of positions, and this could lead to the exclusion of many of the competencies and personalities technocrats."

He Qaddo "wait and observe how serious Abadi's remarks, and the extent of the government's commitment, and what are the foundations on which would abide by the House of Representatives, on the grounds that all positions, such as my Office elections, human rights, and agents, ministers and general managers built on quotas, wondering how can the Parliament of the ability to vote on this names and adopt efficient items? ".

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called in a televised speech Tuesday, the cabinet change materially, to include professional figures and technocrats, academics, "calling on the House of Representatives and all the political blocs to cooperate with him in this dangerous stage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:21 pm