Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama urges Putin to end air campaign in Syria

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama urges Putin to end air campaign in Syria Empty Obama urges Putin to end air campaign in Syria

Post by Lobo Sat 20 Feb 2016, 4:31 pm

Obama urges Putin to end air campaign in Syria

By Bradford Richardson - 02/14/16 01:22 PM EST
    President Obama on Saturday urged Russian President Vladimir Putin to end Moscow’s air siege in Syria against opposition forces, the White House said on Sunday.
    “In particular, President Obama emphasized the importance now of Russia playing a constructive role by ceasing its air campaign against moderate opposition forces in Syria,” the administration said in a readout of the call.
    “The leaders agreed that the United States and Russia will remain in communication on the important work of the [International Syria Support Group (ISSG)],” it added.
    Obama also called on the combined Russian-separatist forces to honor the Feb. 12, 2015, Minsk agreement and adhere to a ceasefire in Ukraine.
    “The President reiterated the importance of quickly reaching agreement on the modalities for elections in eastern Ukraine that comply with [Organized Security and Cooperation in Europe] standards,” the statement said.
    The Kremlin termed the conversation as “frank and constructive,” according to RT.
    http://thehill.com/policy/international/269451-obama-urges-putin-to-end-air-campaign-in-syria

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:46 pm