Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert in commercial affairs: complicated procedures for the entry of goods prompted traders to chan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert in commercial affairs: complicated procedures for the entry of goods prompted traders to chan Empty Expert in commercial affairs: complicated procedures for the entry of goods prompted traders to chan

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2013, 8:11 am

Expert in commercial affairs: complicated procedures for the entry of goods prompted traders to change the course of their goods to the ports of Kurdistan

13-04-2013 08:09 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Called an expert in commercial affairs Hazem al-Hasnawi, a need to ease the procedures for checking goods entering the country, and that caused Petkds goods at the border gates.
    Hasnawi said (of the Agency news): The most Iraqi merchants and suppliers to Tgaa to border crossings in the Kurdistan region to enter their goods, because of the complex routine procedures applied by the ports in Basra province and even the western region.

He added: that the procedures used in the Kurdistan outlets are quite different from other ports in Iraq in terms of the speed of scrutiny and ease the entry of goods and materials, indicating some traders complain of damage to their goods especially food as a result of accumulation in the Iraqi border.

This has been denied by the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, to be procedures in audit and examination of the goods at the border gates reason to delay the traders, among delays caused by suppliers claim the certificate of origin. / End / 8.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:28 am