Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister agrees to increase the share of Basra of petro-dollars to 5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister agrees to increase the share of Basra of petro-dollars to 5% Empty Prime Minister agrees to increase the share of Basra of petro-dollars to 5%

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Prime Minister agrees to increase the share of Basra of petro-dollars to 5%

Source: Basra

Basra / WAP / president of the provincial council in Basra Alliot Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had agreed to increase the share of Basra from petro-dollar project to 5% instead of 1%.

He said Sabah Albzona that "approval of the Prime Minister came after a request by the local government for this purpose, to Rafah injustice of Basra by unsustainable environmental problems and oil pollutants because there's largest oil fields that constitute Cbrmntg oil in Iraq."
    The draft (petro) includes the allocation of dollars One of the provinces producing oil for every barrel of oil produced in the fields, and a dollar for every barrel of crude oil repeats in refineries, in addition to one dollar compared to exploit every 150 cubic meters of natural gas, as well as the allocation of 5% of the total revenue of the border crossing points (wild air and ports).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am