Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Flandah companies intend to activate the clean technology in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Flandah companies intend to activate the clean technology in Iran Empty Flandah companies intend to activate the clean technology in Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Flandah companies intend to activate the clean technology in Iran[/ltr]

Since 02.28.2016 at 09:03 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Director of Trade Development Organization announced Finnish Lotta Aیroma project that 18 Flandیh company active in the areas of clean technology and renewable energy industry and water and wastewater plans to visit Iran for joint investment in them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed Aیroma in a press to a conference that the Minister of Agriculture and Environment Finnish delegation will be headed trade, who arrived in Tehran will take part in the International Environment Conference in 2016 in Tehran and cast the word in the opening ceremony, and he will also meet with some Iranian officials, including Vice President Head of the Organization of environmental protection Iranian impeccable innovation, It will be signed a cooperation agreement in the field of environment. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He cautioned that "some Finnish companies that will participate in the environment conference in Tehran have already visited Iran but are to come in this time of investment and the signing of the agreements, as Hnaک companies that are visiting for the first time Iran and is considering investing in."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Aیroma confirmed that "his country's advanced global leader in clean technology and it occupies second place in the indicators of global renewal of clean technology in 2014, Maکda that the value of the market Finnish water sector amounting to $ 5 billion for 2014, and 30 percent of the trading fiscal special export and highlight the areas of export Finland water is the sewage industry."End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:08 am