Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the reasons and objectives weighs-Jubouri visit to Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the reasons and objectives weighs-Jubouri visit to Moscow Empty A source reveals the reasons and objectives weighs-Jubouri visit to Moscow

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:33 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]A source reveals the reasons and objectives weighs-Jubouri visit to Moscow[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] An official source in the popular crowd, Thursday, about the reasons for and objectives of the visit he intends to do with the leadership of the popular crowd weighs Mishan Jubouri to the Russian capital Moscow.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said a close associate of al-Jubouri, the source said in an interview for "Sky Press," "A delegation from the leadership of the popular crowd, headed by the leader of the crowd weighs Mishan al-Jubouri, some field commanders will pay a visit to Moscow," explaining that "the visit is to coordinate possible air strikes on Daash sites Iraq".[/rtl]

[rtl]The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the conclusion of sophisticated arms deals to the popular crowd in addition to meeting with officials of the Russian intelligence and military advisers," expected "to ask for help in the ongoing battles and operations editor of Mosul."[/rtl]

[rtl]The weighs Mishan al-Jubouri, the last month visited the "undeclared" to the Syrian capital Damascus, accompanied by a spokesman for the Authority crowd MP Ahmad al-Asadi, as has been discussed about the possible Turkish Saudi intervention in Syrian territory, and harassment practiced at the crowd and the resistance factions in Iraq, Syria, In addition to American pressure on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:08 am