Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Global organization: Iran in the future become a destination for millions of foreign tourists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Global organization: Iran in the future become a destination for millions of foreign tourists Empty Global organization: Iran in the future become a destination for millions of foreign tourists

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 2:39 am

[ltr]Global organization: Iran in the future become a destination for millions of foreign tourists[/ltr]

Since 03/10/2016 08:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Global organization: Iran in the future become a destination for millions of foreign tourists 13[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Secretary General of the World Tourism Organization, "Taleb Rifai," Iran as one of the world's most Jmabah, expected to turn Iran in the near future to a destination for millions of foreign tourists.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The agency reported the "Knight", said the secretary-general of the World Tourism Organization UNWTO)) Taleb Rifai, told a news conference ahead of the official opening of the exhibition Berlin Tourism (ITB), in response to the future of the tourism industry in Iran after the implementation of the nuclear deal. " what I see him in Iran, is the beginning of one of the largest tourist developments not only in Iran, but in all the region. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "Last year, I visited Iran and traveled to the city of Mashhad, and was very impressed with the atmosphere of this city, The city of Mashhad hosts an annual 26 million visitors from both inside and outside Iran, and at the same time we have to recognize that the tourist sites in this city exciting very impressive, and as I said, the Iran is on the threshold of an increase in the number of foreign tourists. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted the Secretary General of the World Tourism Organization that he "visited Iran several times", adding that "Tehran could turn into a regional center for tourism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "Iran possesses the culture and heritage is very Trien, and that the peoples of the world is excited to get to know Iran, which opened its doors. Iran has many capabilities to offer in the tourism industry, and this is what I saw with my own eyes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The session of the Berlin tourism fair, known as ITB is the most important exhibition of its kind globally, and is held for the period from 9 to March 13 / March, and with the participation of 187 countries in ten thousand rooms.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And involved dozens of Iranian tourism companies annually in this exhibition, the Maldives will be the guest of honor at the Berlin Tourism Fair this year. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:29 am