Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

Exemption Almtafvin unregistered protected from fees announced the Ministry of Health and Environment to exempt the poor and Almtafvin unregistered network of social protection of the health services fee. The ministry 's Director of Information Ahmed Rudaini in a statement, " The Minister ofHealth and Environment Adila Hammoud instructed universally Other segments Balastthae of health services fee them within the health funding project within the controls and mechanisms established by the ministry to ease the burden on the poor and low - income starting next week classes. " He added that" these exceptions are the powers have been granted to directors of health institutions entitling them to exempt poor reviewers Almtafvin unregistered network of social protection of the fees charged for services health provided to them according to the guidelines and mechanisms studied and developed by the ministry to ease theburden on the poor and low - income, and part of the ministry 's efforts to not to prejudice the poor classes in the imposition of duties. " earthquake hit Halabja announced meteorology directorate and seismic monitoring in the Kurdistan region, on Friday, for occurrence of earthquake measuring 3 on the Richter scale in theprovince of Halabja, saying that the quake did not cause casualties. the directorate said in a statement received "long" version of it, he was "at 8:53 am on Friday, hit the city of Halabja earthquake 3 on the Richter scale, just 21 km from the city center. " she said the directorate in its statement, that" the tremor did not result in any casualties. " the Sulaimaniyah province this year witnessed several earthquakes, also hit last year , several earthquakes Iraqi cities It did not result in casualties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]