Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Emergency declaration of unconditional consent of the infallible and replace Abadi exp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Emergency declaration of unconditional consent of the infallible and replace Abadi exp Empty State of Law: Emergency declaration of unconditional consent of the infallible and replace Abadi exp

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2016, 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    State of Law: Emergency declaration of unconditional consent of the infallible and replace Abadi expected

 BAGHDAD / Wael blessing 

The dawn of the oil minister resigned and theleader of the Supreme Council , Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Saturday, surprise, when the lid detect attempts are going on "behind the scenes" to freeze theConstitution. 
    He said Abdul - Mahdi, in his article, " The high - ranking official told me , he met one senior officials concerned about the cabinet changes .. and told him my interlocutor What are you doing? answered administrator on that opinion , which recently decided is going to systemic change. " 
    politician said the Iraqi veteran" is confused by my interlocutor that it would require the resignation of thegovernment as a whole and the approval of the House of Representatives .. individual the official in question, yes , the problem is in the House of Representatives asked my interlocutor .. What are you doing? came theanswer, there are thought to dissolve the House of Representatives .. Vohkl him my interlocutor that theConstitution does not allow it .. came reply: there are material permits .. Vohkl him my interlocutor this article has already been raised and rejected .. answered on the official permission to be freezing the Constitution. " 
    he pointed out that Abdul - Mahdi had heard such words from other sources. He added , "But to hear it on this direct and high - level, something else ...." 
    And emphasizes the gesture, deputy head of the Badr parliamentary (range), that " the proposal to dissolve parliament was by the head of the government committee in charge of the ministerial amendment MP Mehdi al - Hafez , if Abadi failure using his to change the government. " 
    did not nominate members of the ministerial committee only MP Mehdi al - Hafez name alongside names of academics, while being a great gloss over the rest of the members of the committee, amid complaints thepolitical forces of the " vagueness ". 
    He said MP Ali gesture that "dissolution of parliament the option has been rejected when put Hafiz, because this measure is not the prerogative of the government and it needs to be approved by the President of theRepublic." 
    in the meantime, head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim called on the coalition "citizen," attention to the invitations that target the parliament. 
    she citizen block, in a press statement seen by (range) yesterday, said that "al - Hakim said during hismeeting with the bloc citizens on the importance of the rise of parliament legislative and oversight responsibilities." 
     he called Hakim bloc citizens to "communicate with the rest of the blocks and coordinate positions and attention to the calls that you want the targeting parliament as authority to grant the rest of the legitimate authorities. " 
    Furthermore, high MP Sheikh Ali, a member of the civil Alliance bloc, said that" confirms attempts to freeze the constitution and dissolve parliament will enter the country in the absurd and non - state phase. " 
    saw Sheikh Ali said , " Dawa Party , will be the beneficiary first of freezing the Constitution, because it will ensure his stay in power since 2003. " 
    It is expected that the current government will continue, led by the Dawa Party member, as a government , acaretaker, as if it has been declared" state of emergency ". 
    confirms a member of the civil Alliance bloc" freeze Constitution without the benefit of others and theprotesters because he would keep the current government. " 
    the Sheikh Ali warns that" freezing the constitution would eliminate the role of legislation, monitoring and disrupts the most respected laws that parliament prepares legislation , such as a general amnesty , which arrived at the final stages. " He called for "begin in earnest to amend the Constitution instead of trying todisable it ." 
    Commenting on these leaks, confirms MP Mohammad Chihod, told the (range), that " the private any party to impose its will on the rest of the blocks will increase the crisis in the country." 
    It was Chihod comment on al- Sadr threatened those who oppose the reforms , which called her under thedome of the parliament. 
    the leader of the Sadrist Movement, in a speech delivered on his behalf by one of his aides near the green Zone gates last Friday, that it will not vote on the "logical reforms" will be a lesson to those who take the names bolded . " 
    and reliable MP Chihod the" wise men of the Sadrist movement, in that they are aware of the seriousness of the storming of the green Zone. "but he played down at the same time to resort to this option. 
    and on calls to freeze the constitution and dissolve parliament, MP Mohammad Chihod" the prime minister is unable to see the the dissolution of parliament or the freezing of the Constitution , "noting that" the existence of the agendas of foreign behind that idea. "He described the " dependents to declare a state of emergency Ballowahman. " 
    and on the expected options after the end of the chest deadline and continuing differences between thepolitical blocs on government reforms, it is expected Chihod that" scenario Abadi is the closest to replace another person. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:04 am