Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices recorded the best quarterly performance since mid-2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices recorded the best quarterly performance since mid-2015 Empty Oil prices recorded the best quarterly performance since mid-2015

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2016, 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil prices recorded the best quarterly performance since mid-2015

Crude oil prices jumped more than 10% in March and recorded the best quarterly performance since mid-year 2015, despite the view of some analysts that the gains may dissipate soon with the leading exporters of crude a plan to freeze production to allay concerns about oversupply failure.
    The data helped the dollar and the decline shows the decline in crude inventories in the US futures delivery contracts Center Brent crude on the rise at the settlement, and US crude to close stable. But still it alarmed traders not to succeed the initial agreement between the largest crude oil producers in the world to freeze production at January levels in effect on world supplies.
    Also, analysts said crude futures gains overpriced for what it seems, after soaring 50%, since the proposal for the agreement in mid-February, and in light of the lack of significant improvement in the fundamentals.
    Futures rose Brent crude for May delivery - such as contracts traded that month nearest maturity - 34 cents, or 0.8% ended up at the settlement to $ 39.60 a barrel. Ended June contract trading 0.7% higher to $ 39.75 a barrel.
    Brent has increased for the month of entitlement to the nearest 10% in March registered the best monthly performance since April 2015, also jumped 6% in the first quarter registered the best quarterly performance since the second quarter of 2015.
    Futures rose for US crude two cents to $ 38.34 a barrel at the settlement. US contracts jumped 14 percent in March and 4% during the quarter also registered the largest quarterly gain since June 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:12 pm