Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post Empty Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post

Post by Bama Diva Sat 27 Apr 2013, 8:26 am

Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post

Saturday, 27 April 2013

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} placeholder called the Iraqi list jumaili PUK to find a replacement for President Jalal Talabani to hold office because of political crisis afflicting the country has political pleasantries at the expense of the Iraqi people.

Al-jumaili said in a press release received {forat news} on Saturday that "the leadership of the State in Iraq need a solution and come to the negotiating table to break the suffocating crises affecting tunnel in the country", noting that "the post like the vacant Presidency is the missing link in this table that are likely to be held between political rivals.

"President Jalal Talabani, as long as the egg measured and balance to all political blocs and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) of a neutral figure stands equidistant from all political parties and protects and cares for Constitution violations, pays attention to the interests of the Iraqi people as Talabani to hold office for that country in difficult crises free of the President because the post is important and personal concern can develop many solutions to get out of this crisis of Iraq."

The President Jalal Talabani was to illness for more than four months and was taken to a hospital in Germany, where doctors said his health had recovered something then thing. I ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post Empty Re: Al-jumaili let the PUK to find an alternative to Talabani the importance of this post

Post by ron-man Sat 27 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

Surely they can put his understudy so to speak in his place until he returns,and then if not earlier be brought up to date.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 am