Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorro

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorro Empty Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorro

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Apr 2013, 9:28 am

Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorrow, Sunday

Published in: 1:22 pm, April 27, 2013 Editor: jamal

BAGHDAD (Iba) and the Ministry of Finance announced the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers from tomorrow Sunday, as well as to instruct the Agricultural Bank to allocate 10 billion dinars to lend buffalo breeders in the marshes of Dhi Qar and Maysan.

The ministry said in a statement received by the independent press (Iba) said on Saturday that "the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers will be in the Agricultural Bank branches in all provinces as of this week."

The statement noted that "the Minister of Finance Agency Ali Shukri instructed to Agricultural Bank allocated 10 billion dinars to lend buffalo breeders in the marshes of Dhi Qar and Maysan."

He explained that "Al-Shukri also instructed the introduction of mobile agricultural banks in rural areas to provide banking services."

It is said that the Agricultural Bank to grant loans to farmers and farmers and agricultural companies without benefit and contribution rates ranging from 80 to 100% of the value of the project. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorro Empty Re: Financial announces the launch of agricultural loans to farmers and farmers with effect from tomorro

Post by Screwball Sun 28 Apr 2013, 6:49 pm

Launching housing and farming loans!

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:38 pm