Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power to the citizens: the maximum energy provided electricity to you this summer, 16

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power to the citizens: the maximum energy provided electricity to you this summer, 16  Empty Parliamentary power to the citizens: the maximum energy provided electricity to you this summer, 16

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 3:13 am

[ltr]Parliamentary power to the citizens: the maximum energy provided electricity to you this summer, 16 hours[/ltr]

Since 05/04/2016 19:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Zaher al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the Ministry of Electricity is the leaders to save energy around the clock during the next summer, and among the ministry will launch the usual justifications each year, he pointed out that the maximum energy that can be provided by the ministry 16 hours the best of their situations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said L / balance News / "The Ministry of Electricity confirmed that this summer will be better than its predecessors in the provision of electric power," noting that "these statements are used by the Iraqi citizen and shocking then justifications which will be announced later not to save gas and other things." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It Ntmon citizens that the ministry this year was not able to provide electric power around the clock," adding that "the maximum capacity of the Ministry of Electricity can not be more than 16 hours a day with the approach of summer."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Electricity announced, earlier, for the pricing of energy consumption identified poor families and low-Aldechl.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:39 pm