Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The accumulation of giant oil tankers in the port of Basra awaiting loading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The accumulation of giant oil tankers in the port of Basra awaiting loading Empty The accumulation of giant oil tankers in the port of Basra awaiting loading

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:02 am

[ltr]
    The accumulation of giant oil tankers in the port of Basra awaiting loading

April 6, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Oil tankers are anchored at Basra harbour, 550 kms (340 miles) south of Baghdad, on February 19, 2010. Iraqi Oil Minister Hussein al-Shahristani announced the construction of four new water platforms to ease the export of oil and increase its production. AFP PHOTO / ESSAM AL-SUDANI (Photo credit should read ESSAM AL-SUDANI / AFP / Getty Images)
    [ltr]
    Our economy / Basra
    We saw the port of Basra severe congestion as the number of giant oil tankers lined up in a queue waiting outside the port reached 30 tanker due to delays in tanker loading schedule.
    And it reached some tankers waiting period to three weeks at a time when the cost to operators about $ 75 thousand per day in the tanker hit.
    It said shipping sources and sources from the port is expected to occur more delays during April as they face the problems of city facilities to keep up with the huge increase in Iraq's production of crude.
    The problems resulted in Basra, in addition to the continued lack of storage tanks in China to increase coming from the Middle East supertankers rates to Asia to record seasonal levels at a time when delays lead to disable future navigation tables.
    Shipping data for Reuters showed that 27 of supertankers and tankers Suisse Max category with a total capacity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:13 am