Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade reveal its new plan for this season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade reveal its new plan for this season Empty Trade reveal its new plan for this season

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 8:01 am

Trade reveal its new plan for this season
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    15:00 
    10/04/2016

General Company for Grain Trade at the Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday, its marketing plan for the wheat crop in accordance with the mechanisms and controls certain to overcome the obstacles that have occurred in previous seasons.
    The director of the company, "Haitham Khali", that "the mechanics of marketing wheat will be dependent on the sending and certified lists by the Ministry of Agriculture listed the names of farmers, marketers and class of seeds planted and the source of an area and the amount projected for each farmer production, as these lists will be at the marketing department of the company Center to develop a marketing plan according to those lists and match them with lists of farmers and marketers supplied to him by the departments of Agriculture in accordance with the above conditions. "
    It drew the company, according to the statement, "not to receive or accept any quantity outside of those lists and conditions, in addition to not open any marketing center in the area that do not complete the send lists of farmers and peasants for the delivery of agricultural crops of wheat crop for the next season, which will hopefully launch mid-month ongoing. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:53 pm