Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For investigation on spending more than $ 13 billion arms deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For investigation on spending more than $ 13 billion arms deal Empty For investigation on spending more than $ 13 billion arms deal

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 8:09 am

For investigation on spending more than $ 13 billion arms deal

04/10/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee demanded, for the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and the Integrity Commission to open an urgent investigation into the Iraq spending more than $ 13 billion last year arms deal, asserting that this is a very huge figure does not commensurate with the amount of imported weapons.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the committee MP Sirhan Ahmed told / KD /: "The international report, which noted that Iraq spent more than $ 13 billion arms deal in 2015 should check it and not be tolerated on the grounds that this figure is very large and not commensurate with the amount of weapons military equipment imported by Iraq in the past year. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and the Integrity Commission and the government and the competent authorities are required to open an urgent investigation into these contracts and the money that has been spent to establish the facts and holding accountable those who abuse and corrupt Iraqi public money. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is said that an international report released by the American Institute confirmed that Iraq has spent 13 billion and $ 100 million on the arms deal in 2015 and this accounted for 500% of the deals concluded by Iraq since 2006./anthy/8/[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:18 pm