Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adoption of e-governance for the inclusion of subsidies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adoption of e-governance for the inclusion of subsidies Empty Adoption of e-governance for the inclusion of subsidies

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2016, 3:27 am

Adoption of e-governance for the inclusion of subsidies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs has adopted e - governance programs under the new inclusive mechanism for the categories covered by subsidies protection network in order to own the data updated beneficiaries at a time when the subsidies stopped about 63 thousand women taking advantage of the lack of renovation Baanathn.He revealed the official ministry spokesman Amar Menem , in a statement to Sama Baghdad from the introduction of e - governance programs within the inclusion of new categories covered by the subsidized network protection mechanisms, through the launch of inclusion on the website form in order to avoid a series of measures Apply direct routine, as well as to reduce the incidence of the momentum of the applicants in the ministry and its departments for the new coverage. He said the electronic form will provide accurate data and ease of presentation, noting that he could become Candidates must prove its data through theelectronic interface to the Ministry of Labour in accordance with the intended application form for this purpose where on your website.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:38 pm