Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the start of the marketing season for wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce announces the start of the marketing season for wheat Empty Commerce announces the start of the marketing season for wheat

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Commerce announces the start of the marketing season for wheat[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 10:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Grain Trade announced on Tuesday the launch of the marketing season for wheat crop for this year, at an official ceremony in Wasit province, in the presence of the governor of Wasit owner behind the valley and a number of provincial council members and managers of commercial branches and the Office of the Inspector General.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the company Haitham beautiful Khali in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he "was reviewed during the meeting the importance of wheat in peoples' lives and their role in the sustainability of life and praise for peasants marketers efforts for the success of farming and harvesting process."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the company's Angels in sections completed all its preparations according to a deliberate plan to accommodate the quantity marketed and delivered to branch managers and according to prepared lists by the Ministry of Agriculture statistics quantities, farmers and marketers in addition to adopting new and strict specifications working out for the first time to receive yield and to reduce the manipulation and violations." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "his company had announced the adoption (50) center marketed this year in all provinces in the country to absorb the quantities marketed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that " the expected quantities received this year , exceeding five million tonnes a large number needed to secure the energies Khoznah from which to ensure the safety of the crop it from weather." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:24 pm