Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, performing hundreds of transactions pensions for workers Egyptians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, performing hundreds of transactions pensions for workers Egyptians Empty Iraq, performing hundreds of transactions pensions for workers Egyptians

Post by Rocky Wed 11 May 2016, 7:15 am

Iraq, performing hundreds of transactions pensions for workers Egyptians

Wednesday 11-05-2016 | 12:34:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / announced that the Department of pension and social security to the workers of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs on Wednesday for completion (397) binders pension Egyptian private employment.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Labour Ammar Menem in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said the binders completed was based on the Cabinet decision No. 95 of 2013 and included the exchange of Egyptian workers dues in Iraq and retiring under the terms of the law of retirement and social security for workers No. 39 of 1971 and as of the date stop remittances.
    And that has been sending the archives for Egyptian workers by the Egyptian side in the form of private tables included the names and numbers of their own limitations with the calculation of the amounts due disbursement under six meals, adding that the amounts of private pension department has been transferred to the Central Bank who in turn passed them on to the beneficiary with the organization of the identities of pension beneficiaries, retirees and duly applicable laws.
    He said the ministry's spokesman to the department screened and audit (266) binders, including binders, which negated their transactions, according to the information provided to the Department by the Egyptian side, due to the end of the maturity requirement in cases of marriage and death and attain the legal age for boys.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 am