Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Um Ahmed suggested .. "patriotism on motherhood" and was informed about the involvement it has with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Um Ahmed suggested .. "patriotism on motherhood" and was informed about the involvement it has with  Empty Um Ahmed suggested .. "patriotism on motherhood" and was informed about the involvement it has with

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Um Ahmed suggested .. "patriotism on motherhood" and was informed about the involvement it has with "Daash"

 Diyala / Hassan Ahmed 

Um Ahmed, educational residents ofMuqdadiyah, northeast of Diyala province, did not prevent the feelings of motherhood from giving priority to religious faith and conscience professional, reporting involvement and has with "Daash" and contributed to the rescue ofdozens of "innocent." 
    Said Umm Ahmed, said in an interview to the (range Press), said that "my eldest son , Ahmed, left the house in the (28 August 2015), on his way to Baghdad under the pretext of bringing outcome tuition for the third stage , Faculty of Medicine , " indicating that "Ahmed justified gone to the capital despite the spiral in Kirkuk University, that the displaced students results declares at Mustansiriya University in Baghdad. " 
    It adds educational mother, that" the news has been cut off after he left the house where you can not contact him, and without useless our review of the hospitals and police stations in order to know his fate, "revealing that" her second son , Mohammed, a student in the third average, the house is also suddenly left in (23 May 2016), without reporting one, but a neighbor, told her he had seen her son in a car was waiting forhim on what appears at the end of the street. " 
    and remember Um Ahmed," I waited all day , hoping to know the fate of Mohammed in vain what compelled me and his father to inform the police about the loss of the second son. " 
    shock join 's (Daash) 
    received Um Ahmed , " two days after the disappearance of Mohammed a call from an anonymous phone yet, as told her that the Secretariat had arrived, sparking surprise , "and when I asked for identity of thespeaker , who turned out to be the great son Ahmed, who did not bother to peace on his mother Almlhovh him after missing eight months ago, despite the call continues eight minutes. " 
    continued Ahmed talk to her , which sets verses from the Koran in an attempt to Hdaatha as claimed, before they receive a shock tell her that he had become a holy warrior in the Islamic state, "but it Tmaket itself, and I asked him about jihad which condones the killing of innocent people and blow them up in the markets, and the violation of privacy type." 
    Son Aldaasha response to his mother to "anger and asked her separation from his father or to leave his job with the government Safavid apostate ", she responded by asking for the type of debt that allows the children killed their parents, before they receive the answer that Jihad allows the killing of the parents if they areapostates and serving the apostate police."     
    came the other L shock when I asked Ahmed for his brother, where he told her that Muhammad in Anbar training camps, preparing to blow himself up in a crowd of apostates. " 
    conflict between motherhood and religious and educational principles the 
    only security that occurred to Umm Ahmed after receiving a call she was not giving birth to her son Ahmed, but rallied citing conscience and national feelings that you urge them throughout the 20 years of practical Kterbuah, Vhzmt her and decided to inform the police to exonerate themselves and their father from Znnbhma, after it was confirmed from the control of the terrorist ideology obscurantist poisoned them and their intentions evil implementation of criminal bombings killed many innocent. " 
    after what happened I decided" to resort to isolation from everyone, also became her husband affiliated withthe police , afraid to get out of the house, and he had to leave his work in Salahuddin, also he led what happened to make her eldest daughter graduate of the Faculty of Science bedridden in a healthy and myself put bad. " 
    and had her second daughter to leave her studies in the second phase of the Faculty of Pharmacy after taking her peers considered mostly being a sister terrorists ", despite the encouragement of her mother her to continue her studies and be proud of being from a family stood for her two sons in order to save innocent people." 
    appeal to Ebadi and Ghaban 
    appeals Um Ahmed, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Interior Minister, Mohammad Al Ghabban, " to intervene to protect the family from gangs Daash terrorist my husband affiliated with the Ministry of Interior and thetransfer of Salaheddin in Baghdad. " 
    and provided Iraqi mother, thanks for" the security forces in the district of Muqdadiyah to provide protection for the family, particularly the commander of the regiment emergency Diyala V, submitted Aqeel Ghazi al -Tamimi. " 
    the management of Muqdadiya in Diyala, revealed in ( the thirtieth of May 2016), to inform the mother from northern eliminate areas for the affiliation of her two sons to organize (Daash), the one of them blew himself up a day earlier, and promised that " the first precedent" demonstrates the cooperation of parents with thesecurity forces and "nail Daash in the coffin , "while the provincial police confirmed that one of its members were able to identify the suicide bomber blow himself up before and saved" tens of civilians. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:02 am