Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Office: We will stand strongly to deter squatters on public order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Office: We will stand strongly to deter squatters on public order Empty Abadi Office: We will stand strongly to deter squatters on public order

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 am

[size=30]Abadi Office: We will stand strongly to deter squatters on public order[/size]
    10/06/2016 09:20 | Number of Views: 70
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press /
    The media office of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, warned of "reckless behavior" of the fact that some parties unknown to burn the headquarters and the offices of the political blocs under demonstrations cover, and with leaders of political blocs called for rejection of the "shameful acts" and denounced, affirmed stand firmly and decisively to deter squatters on public order and the souls of the innocent.
    Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement, received "direction Press" a copy of which he was "at a time when our security forces are advancing in Fallujah, and we are picking the winning streak to restore our land usurped to the bosom of the nation, some actors unknown to burn the headquarters and the offices of thepolitical blocs under demonstrations cover ".
    The statement added: "We are the land of the holy battle between Iraq and terrorism, and strongly warn all the actions reckless and criminal acts that target any public institution or a political entity, the Office, and we will stand firmly and decisively to deter squatters on public order and the lives of innocent people."
    The statement called on "the leaders of the political blocs to reject these heinous acts and denunciation," as "patriots demonstrators demanded to declare the innocence of these extremist acts that caused the occurrence of casualties and spread terror and anxiety among the citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am