Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Monitor" Abadi demanding disclosure of the completion of the projects funded for 2016 rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monitor" Abadi demanding disclosure of the completion of the projects funded for 2016 rates Empty Monitor" Abadi demanding disclosure of the completion of the projects funded for 2016 rates

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:38 am

[ltr]Monitor" Abadi demanding disclosure of the completion of the projects funded for 2016 rates[/ltr]

Since 06/11/2016 11:45 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Monitor organization demanded to support integrity, Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to submit a report on the completion of the Jima-funded projects within the federal budget for 2016 rates.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the organization chairman Abdul Razak Royal L / balance News / "The promotion of a culture of integrity and fight corruption in all its forms and to entrench the principle of transparency, we asked the Prime Minister through the General Secretariat of the Council, to issue a report on the actual completion of all projects funded from the budget in 2016 rates."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the Royal "The report must include detailed information on the contracting parties, and the statement of the executing companies earmarked for these projects on a periodic basis, to reduce the suspicion of corruption and deals that carved the Iraqi budget for the past year and the amounts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Royal stressed that "inform the public about what those projects and agencies, or executing companies and the extent of their eligibility to enable the Iraqi public, demonstrate transparency and reform, which calls them the Iraqi masses."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq has suffered from a major corruption cases in most of the projects included in public budgets since 2003. To this day, which made the fans angry from this, which missed Al Iraq and his sons amounts of billions of dollars of money Am.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:23 pm