Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:06 pm

Electric fields around Venus stripped its atmosphere of water components
    Posted: 20 Jun 2016 04:00 PM PDT
    Scientists using data obtained by ESA's Venus Express have discovered a strong electric field around the planet Venus. Venus' electric field is at least 5 - 10 times stronger than Earth's and it seems it played a crucial part in removing water components...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=DEa_Jc8fMZU:DVGBvVQl1cY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=DEa_Jc8fMZU:DVGBvVQl1cY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=DEa_Jc8fMZU:DVGBvVQl1cY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) DEa_Jc8fMZU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    65.3 million displaced in 2015
    Posted: 20 Jun 2016 12:33 PM PDT
    Global forced displacement has escalated sharply in 2015, reaching the highest level ever recorded and representing immense human suffering. By the end of the year, 65.3 million individuals were forcibly displaced worldwide as a result of persecution, conflict,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vioSdN4I3to:N8Yrcb2mFuM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vioSdN4I3to:N8Yrcb2mFuM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vioSdN4I3to:N8Yrcb2mFuM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) VioSdN4I3to?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Southeast Queensland inundated during torrential downpours
    Posted: 20 Jun 2016 10:53 AM PDT
    An intense rainstorm triggered severe flash floods in portions of the southeast Queensland on June 19, 2016. The rescue services performed 27 water rescues and received 300 calls for help. No deaths or injuries have been reported so far. The storm system is expected...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tlYgjYl-u2E:INlb97dsRwU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tlYgjYl-u2E:INlb97dsRwU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=tlYgjYl-u2E:INlb97dsRwU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TlYgjYl-u2E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Tropical Storm "Danielle" to cause dangerous flash floods and mudslides in eastern Mexico
    Posted: 20 Jun 2016 07:45 AM PDT
    Danielle, the fourth named storm of the 2016 Atlantic hurricane season, formed on June 20, 2016, off the eastern coast of Mexico. The system is expected to make landfall today and bring up to 381 mm (15 inches) of rainfall to some areas. The forecast warns the storm...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Z3fjrN6MKXk:eJG8lgLImEY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Z3fjrN6MKXk:eJG8lgLImEY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Z3fjrN6MKXk:eJG8lgLImEY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Z3fjrN6MKXk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:21 am