Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brexit Leader Nigel Farage: Putin ‘Behaved in a More Statesmanlike Manner Than’ Obama Following EU V

Lobo
    Lobo

Brexit Leader Nigel Farage: Putin ‘Behaved in a More Statesmanlike Manner Than’ Obama Following EU V Empty Brexit Leader Nigel Farage: Putin ‘Behaved in a More Statesmanlike Manner Than’ Obama Following EU V

Post by Lobo Tue 28 Jun 2016, 2:06 pm

Brexit Leader Nigel Farage: Putin ‘Behaved in a More Statesmanlike Manner Than’ Obama Following EU Vote
    Jun. 27, 2016 6:46pm Tré Goins-Phillips

Nigel Farage, leader of the U.K.’s Independence Party and Brexit figurehead, blasted President Barack Obama Monday, saying Russian President Vladimir Putin was more “statesmanlike” than the U.S. leader following the EU referendum.
    Fox News host Trish Regan asked Farage how the U.K., which voted to abandon the EU late last week, plans tackle Putin: “People are saying, ‘Putin’s doing a dance right now.’ He’s thrilled, he wants the Europeans to be less powerful and he sees this as making them less powerful.”
    Brexit Leader Nigel Farage: Putin ‘Behaved in a More Statesmanlike Manner Than’ Obama Following EU V GettyImages-458399784-620x413
    Photo by Rob Stothard/Getty Images
    In response, the Brexit leader was quick to blast Obama.
    “Ultimately, Vladimir Putin behaved in a more statesmanlike manner than President Obama did in this referendum campaign,” Farage said. “Obama came to Britain and I think behaved disgracefully, telling us we’d be in the back of the queue, … treating us, America’s strongest, oldest ally, in this most extraordinary way.”
    By comparison, Putin “maintained his silence throughout the whole campaign,” he told Regan.
    Even so, Farage said he is “not a fan” of the Russian leader, adding that the Ukrainian crisis “actually was sparked by the European Union saying they wanted to extend their borders to take in the Ukraine which Putin took as being a direct threat.”
    “My view on Putin and the Russians is don’t poke the Russian bear with the stick. If you do, you’re bound to get a response,” Farage said, insisting he is not isolationist, but wants a “global” Britain.
    He told Regan that, as a member of “the big business cartel,” U.K. leaders have been “prohibited and forbidden” from establishing their own trade deals and international relationships.
    “We are leaving a failed political union and we are joining a bigger, better, modern 21st century world,” he told the Fox News host.
    Later in the interview, Farage called for a closer relationship between the U.K. and the U.S., now that Britain, once divorced from the EU, will be free act independently.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/27/brexit-leader-nigel-farage-putin-behaved-in-a-more-statesmanlike-manner-than-obama-following-eu-vote/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-06-28&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:45 pm