Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now,

Lobo
    Lobo

Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now, Empty Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now,

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now, Are You?’
    Jun. 28, 2016 11:22am Jason Howerton

[*]

British politician Nigel Farage, one of the leading voices behind the Brexit movement, delivered a blistering speech to a hostile European Parliament Tuesday, scolding and mocking MEPs over their “denial” that the European Union is failing.
    Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now, Screen-Shot-2016-06-28-at-10.17.19-AM-620x369
    (YouTube)
    “When I came here 17 years ago and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the European Union, you all laughed at me,” he said. “Well I have to say, you’re not laughing now, are you?”
    Farage told MEPs that the reason they are “so angry” is “perfectly clear.”
    “You, as a political project, are in denial,” he said. “You’re in denial that your currency is failing. … Just look at the Mediterranean.”
    When members began booing in disagreement, Farage sarcastically added, “No, no, no — as a policy to impose poverty on Greece and the rest of the Mediterranean, you’ve done very well.”
    Farage later openly mocked members of European Parliament, telling them they have never held a “proper job,” ran a business or actually created a job.
    Cameras captured some of the telling reactions from MEPs during Farage’s unforgiving verbal assault.
    Pro-Brexit Lawmaker Nigel Farage Lets Hostile European Parliament Have It: ‘You’re Not Laughing Now, Screen-Shot-2016-06-28-at-10.13.58-AM-620x337
    (YouTube)
    The lawmaker concluded his speech by warning the body that a failure to come to a trade agreement with a sovereign Britain would have serious consequences for their countries. However, he claimed even “no deal” on trade is still better than the deal Britain previously had with the EU.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/28/pro-brexit-lawmaker-nigel-farage-lets-hostile-european-parliament-have-it-youre-not-laughing-now-are-you/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%206-28-16%20--%20Final&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am