Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters" .. child labor multiply in Iraq with income affected by violence and displacement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters" .. child labor multiply in Iraq with income affected by violence and displacement Empty Reuters" .. child labor multiply in Iraq with income affected by violence and displacement

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Reuters" .. child labor multiply in Iraq with income affected by violence and displacement[/ltr]

Since 10/07/2016 19:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The United Nations estimated Children's Fund (UNICEF), more than half a million children are engaged in the labor market rather than go to schools with the decline in the entry of families due to violence and displacement.[/ltr]

[ltr]The number of child workers to reach more than 575 people since 1990, which saw Iraq's attack on Kuwait, leading to the invasion led by the United States in 2003 and then the sectarian conflict that continues.[/ltr]

[ltr]Said Ali Hussein Khudair, 12, who works at a metal workshop in Baghdad, in a report published by "Reuters" I followed / balances News / "I Odaom school and you I work here day and text .. Fbtalt from school committees (because) my salary a few."[/ltr]

[ltr]"The school was invalidated Antini (give me) weekly full."[/ltr]

[ltr]UNICEF said that about 10 percent of Iraq's children - about a million and a half million children - were forced to flee since the beginning of 2014 because of the violence. In 2014 the organization of the Islamic state dominated large areas north and west of Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr]The United Nations agency said that 20 percent of Iraq's schools were closed due to the conflict can no longer about 3.5 million children of school age go to learn.[/ltr]

[ltr]According to UNICEF estimates that 3.6 million children, at least in Iraq face the risk of death or exposure to serious injury or sexual violence or abduction or recruitment into armed factions, an increase of 1.3 million children, compared with 18 months ago.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said Khudair "I go back to school and play with my friends and oh .. Otkev (I am happy) to go back to school and learn Hessian and write and read.[/ltr]
    [ltr]UNICEF says that about 4.7 million Iraqi children in need of humanitarian assistance, while facing many families now conditions are deteriorating after the military operations against the Islamic state.[/ltr]

[ltr]Karrar said Jaafar, aged 14, who works in the auto repair shop, "Jay Jay I work and learn and the best workmanship of school graduates means Henw .. (what) their rights. Ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:06 pm